2018 is upon us! This means that millions of people are vowing to change their lives for the better. Here is a list of top 10 New Year's Resolutions for 2018!
1) Lose Weight - Let's be honest. This is, and always will be the number 1 resolution. January 1st is the day to start that new diet and get into shape. Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely not! Make 2018 your year for fitness and health!
2) Save Money - Everybody has dreams and goals and often times, finances are the cause for setbacks. Make a list of your bills and see how you can eliminate or reduce a few of them in order to save some money for that dream house that you have been looking at!
3) De-Cluttering and organizing - While Spring Cleaning is around the corner, many people vow to clean and de-clutter after the holidays in order to make room for bigger and better things. Be sure to call a local moving company to get rid of those larger items, otherwise they will sit in a corner and you won't get around to moving them!
4) Reduce Stress - This can mean a lot of things. Eliminating toxic people, changing jobs, taking yoga classes, and more! Stress is terrible for your body and your mental health, so take a few steps to reduce the stress in your life in order to enjoy yourself a little more!
5) Spend More Quality Time with Friends and Family - Why isn't this number 1? This is important! Take a minute to call your family and friends to make plans on the weekend! Spending time with the people that you care about is good for the soul. Make some plans with those special people in 2018 and create memories that will last a lifetime!